Ralco two and three wheeler tyres and tubes are presently being exported to Africa, Gulf and Middle East countries which include Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Mali, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Niger, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Malawi, Mozambique, Egypt, Yemen, Iran, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Bahrain, Kuwait, Ukraine, Philippine, Turkey, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc.However, motivated by positive quality feedback from the existing buyers of Ralco tyres, the company is planning to expand footprints of Ralco Automobile tyres all across the globe.
There are five solid reasons behind growing success of Ralco in overseas markets :
1) Ralco Tyres come from a company having 40 years of experience of making tyres for different parts of the world
2) Ralco Tyres are products of intensive research & development undertaken at an R & D which enjoys recognition from Department of Science and Industrial Research,Government Of India.
3) Ralco has industry's largest range of two-wheeler/three-wheeler tyre sizes and tread designs to appeal to a cross section of the global consumers
4) Ralco Automotive Tyres & Tubes are manufactured in two ultra-modern,state of the art factories having latest machines and a battery of highly qualified and experienced rubber technologists
5) Ralco has a stringent quality assurance system.It consists of testing on highly sophisticated machines in the laboratory and field testing by experts on Test Track.Before dispatching tyres to their customers,Ralco Tyres are subjected to a string of quality tests on Wobbling Test machine,Endurance Test Machine,Plunger Test Machine etc.This ensures that the Ralco cutomer gets a zero defect product.